SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Dagnabbit....I wish I was ready to buy suspension. Dang brakes sacked me for the month. That is a great discount, and nice added kicker for the guy who was on the fence or who is ready to buy. Good find..it is shocking. :lol:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
How long typicaly are the original shocks good for? I don't think I've ever replaced shocks on a car.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
ahhhhhhh ^$^#$*^&$#%$*(R%(^$*#&#^%$^%()*&^&_^)%(^&$*%&

I dont want to tap into my turbo and tune savings but I do need shocks
Good find jon... much thinking i have to do

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
One of the guys that runs an online parts place told me about this a couple of weeks ago. If you notice all the places online that sale Koni products are running specials and even TireRack has them on sale right now. Looks like a manufacturer promo that was also passed down to distributors.

EDIT: Shox.com is still cheaper at $552 for all 4 shocks.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Good timing for this post. Thanks! Last week I made an appointment to put new shocks in my '00 9-5 wagon, and I take the car in tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Those sales are lasting for a while as well.

All of those websites claim "excluding v6" However, when I contacted Koni asking them about fitting those shocks to the V6, a person replied back informing me, "my engineer here says it should be ok." :confused:

Didn't really sound like a confirmed answer. Anyone have done this first hand?

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"my engineer here says it should be ok."........possibly famous last words, I'd get a second confirmation at best./

1 - 11 of 11 Posts