SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new here, I have a 95 900se turbo convertible and have been having the hardest time trying to find a shifter linkage part, the part number is #4282307, can anyone help me with this or lead me to where I can find it? Apparently it's a discontinued part

·
Registered
9,358 Posts
Hey guys I'm new here, I have a 95 900se turbo convertible and have been having the hardest time trying to find a shifter linkage part, the part number is #4282307, can anyone help me with this or lead me to where I can find it? Apparently it's a discontinued part
The linkage was significantly improved for the 1997 models as part 46 26 321. It's not a drop-in as you have to add a couple of studs if I recall. Do a search, try something like "saab ng900 shifter linkage upgrade".

I think those linkages will be more common, as they were used in the OG9-3 as well.

If one of the older style falls in your lap, sure go ahead and use it. But if you can't find one, do the upgrade. Any junkyard '97-'98 900 or '99-'02 9-3 will have the parts. This is one of those parts that a you-pull yard will charge fairly little money for. The ones I see advertised online are three or four times more expensive--but of course more convenient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts