SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, tonight I purchased a brand new 05 black 9-2X Aero from Andrew at Gordon Saab in Ann Arbor, MI. I was VERY impressed with Andrew the dealership, as well as the car of course. I'm picking her up tommorow, it's in the back lot so they are just going to prep it and.... yep. Can't say how happy I am or how much the car impressed me. With tax, title, and a new liscence total came out to only 23,385... considering 6% sales I can't believe the price that I got the car for. I'll post pics as soon as I get her home, I still really can't quite believe I actually got the car. I'd like to recommend after driving three different test cars (I'll update once my car gets some miles... she'll be at home this weekend though since I don't want her to become a victim to possible riots here at MSU after the Final Four). I can't say enough about how impressed I was with the dealership, Andrew (sales man), and the overall car. The fact that the car is not moving and required a 5K rebate is astonishing. The car after taxes stickered to ~29K... I still can't believe that the cost was down to just over 23K.

Well that's my LONG version of me saying... I GOT A 9-2X AERO!!! :cheesy:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Congrats on the new car!! Your other posts said you were looking at arctic silver or satin grey, but you went with BLACK? It's funny how things change when it's decision time at the dealership. ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehehe, yeah well I really like Gordon Saab and it was decided that I could get the 9-2X Aero MT base. I was looking at gettin the silver yeah, but things happen for a reason haha. They had a brand new black Aero with what I was looking for and I was just like, you know it may be harder to keep clean but that is the color I wanted. I didn't want to deal with it all but damn does it look good when it is clean :cheesy:

PS: pics will be up ASAP

A

·
0 Posts
Yes, black may be a pain in the *** to clean, but it still looks great, especially on Saabs:D. Congrats on your new car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts