SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know people have painted the side plastic panels and front bumper. how about shaving them. i know its more costly but i think i might consider doing it to my white wagon but i was wondering if anyone could photoshop it, just to see what it would look like.

·
Registered
695 Posts

Here is what it would look like with a set of OZ wheels
(wheel images from B~P's handsome 9-5 photo in another current thread... I hope he won't mind... B~P, if you mind that I cut and pasted your wheels just tell me and I'll nix this post.)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh that looks ten times better with the rims. with snows on it was like idk man this doesnt look like a good idea to do but with rims it looks better because plan to get viggen rims by spring time. but those rims look awsome but it looks better if the car was lowered. thx for the time and effort dude it was worth it

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
viggen rims? i hear those are some soft alloy, but then again it's not my decision. never seent those on a 9-5. photoshop time!:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
is it just me or do those pics make it look like a 2wd 9-7? i like where your going cause when i painted mine i thought about doin the same thing (shaving them) but it was more costly and time consuming! i would also ditch the amber side markers ;)

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Gotta say, i think without the trim it makes the sides look kind of bland. But I guess you'd get used to it, doesn't look horrible, but doesn't look great to me either for some reason. Just me though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah, I like the trim too. My choice would be to color-match all of the trim instead of removing it, but then again, you didn't ask for my opinion :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea im having second thoughts i think just shaving the front bumper would be best bet and just painting the sides.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts