SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all i finally was able to get my shaved door handle kit in last week. now i am finishing the paint and blacked the lights out. the fogs and reverse lights are not blacked out how ever. And with the Hid Kit i have installed i still have driving lights at night. now for stage four tune and i should be done. I am doing a tranny swap next week and then bigger turbo i think. I also have swapped out for viggen seats and dyed my headliner and swaped in a black dash and textered the dash panels. i also died the carpets and had a body shop do all of my door cards. my question if for you guys is should i slam the thing. I am getting a new car in the next couple of weeks(TX, 92x, or m3) and really just want to have a highway killer. So should i slam it is the question i already am on koni's with lowering springs but want to go lower.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
You've already gone that far...so slam it to the ground.

Question.....what is it painted with?? It looks textured?

One more question...how do you open the doors? I assume it's a remote that pops them like the trunk.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Open and close

I went with a little button on each side that is hidden so i dont have to worry about a lock out. also it is textured but not to rough. it was wraped but i wanted mor of a matted look so i through some texture in to the paint. it is kind of like bed liner but not as thick. i will have to wash it like every week but that's not a bad thing.:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
wow, talk about stealth mode. This... is... something...

In NH I would probably get pulled over before I made it to the end of my driveway in something like that.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tickets

I get pulled over all the time for tint and no front plates. but have only gotten three tickets. which i will gladly keep paying. How ever i have been pulled over 39 times in my 7 years of driving and only got three speeding tickets and two tint and one front plate. i put 5% on all of my cars.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No front emblem

also if you look at the hood no emblem as well i think this looks 20x better.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I get pulled over all the time for tint and no front plates. but have only gotten three tickets. which i will gladly keep paying.
3 tickets and gladly keep paying? wtf is the point in having no front plate if you have to pay tickets for it?

I don't even get the people that move their front plates off to the corner and leave 4-6 holes in the middle of their front bumper... but hey, to each his own, maybe drilling holes all over the car will be cool soon? just saying...

not here to make enemies, i just don't get a general disregard for laws and people who "gladly keep paying" fines just to try and be different.

·
Registered
121 Posts
actually if you lived in ny having a plate on this would look sick. our license plates are this deep yellow it would look snazzy but nice job on the shaved door handles looks sick. and if your gonna slam it do it on coils not that airbag useless setup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts