SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
08 9-5 Aero
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't visited in a while because the car has been troublefree for the 40K I have put on it so far. Just turned over to 100K and still going strong.
I'm noticing a pretty decent vibration when I put the car in reverse before releasing the brake pedal. This happens at times when at a stop as well.

I replaced the trans. torque mount over a year ago. I would have to assume the engine mounts are original to the car when I bought it w/60K on it. I'm sure the tensioner is original as well. Like to do the engine mounts myself, although I hear at least 2 are a PITA to do. Don't know. Feedback appreciated!

·
Registered
867 Posts
The Right mount is fairly easy, the left a little harder and the rear is a pain in the rear.

·
Registered
08 9-5 Aero
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Right mount is fairly easy, the left a little harder and the rear is a pain in the rear.
I just looked up prices (Eeuro) for the right and left ( uppers).........geesh. Ebay a tad cheaper for same brand, part#. I'm reading that the right and left, moreso the right are the main culprits with the rear really not being an issue. Thanks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts