Discussion Starter #1
Name:Mike

Location - additional details:Brooklyn NY FOR PICKUP ONLY

Means of contact:email: [email protected]

Price:$400

Description:

Michelin
X-ICE XI3 - SIZE: 195/60R15
Set of Wheels included balanced and mounted.
Fit on my 01 9-3 VERT.

Bought these snow tires 2 years ago, only got to put them on car for 2 months last winter. So these tires have only 2 months of use in them.
Always stored in garage when not on car.

FOR PICKUP ONLY

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):

Garage is a bit dusty, didn't have time to do a photo shoot, but if you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

thank you very much

Attachments

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
GLWS.

I have a set of X-Ice Xi2 from 2011 and every winter I put them on and drive. Most trouble-free tires/wheels I've ever had!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were great for the two months I had them on my car too!
I just figured out that I don't drive that often in heavy snow for it to be useful to me anymore.
Hoping they'll be more useful to someone else.
Thanks for checking it out tho.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went down in size to get these also

May be interested, gotta see if they will fit on a 06 wagon. Not sure if I can go down to a 15 inch wheel or not.

Right, I wouldn't know about this myself.

I do run 205/50R16 wheels normally on my 01 9-3 saab.

And I vaguely remember there being an advantage to having smaller wheels in the wintertime, but I'm not sure about this.

This is from some research I did a few years ago.

I think there we'd also have to check to be sure the bolt pattern on the wheels will fit as well.

Let me know if I can help measure, or take pictures or whatever.

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
71 Posts
From the 93 board- it seems they will not fit GLWS

In 2006, Saab didn't even recommend 15" rims on 9-3s, although I'm pretty sure that the rims would fit on a base car (15" wheels were available on earlier years; I assume that style rather than brake changes eliminated that size).

However, the tires are too small for your car. The load index is going to be 87 or 88, and the 9-3 is specified with tires with at least 93 load rating. 215/55-16 is the smallest tire recommended, and it's a *lot *bigger than a 195/60-15.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts