SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious how long it usually takes for service records to show up on the Owners section of Saabusa? I thought that this data would show up automaticly once the dealer did the service but nothing is showing up for my car. Just had my 20,000 service done and the 10,000 still isn't even showing up from months ago? I see a place to add stuff but thought this would auto populate?

·
Registered
135 Posts
It doesn't automaticaly update from the dealer. Use your service receipt to update it with the parts numbers, mileage, date, etc.

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Yeah it turns out it's a DIY, in the past I had seen the "Service History" tab but not explored it and assumed you could pull your history up. How very wrong! I'd even mentioned to someone here they could find their records, interestingly no-one corrected that error.

But it would be a great asset if the (Saab Dealer) records were available online to owners,

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
fishzine said:
Well that is about as useful as those phone buttons on my steering wheel :roll:
LOL:lol: Classic fishzine! How about that "TP" button as well:p

·
Registered
759 Posts
Actually this is a nice tool. I used to write my service records in a little spiral notebook for each car. Now I can just track it on the Saab website and enter each service event online, then print a hard copy to keep in my files.

Dealer and other mechanic's receipts are often not very descriptive of what was actually done to the car, so it's nice for resale to keep a detailed log of service events, date, mileage, who did it, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts