SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have moved to Champaign, IL and the saabusa site doesn't show any dealers that are very close. Anyone got any recommendations on service around here?

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
You've got Uftring in Peoria and the Chicago dealers. That's it I think. East would be Indy and south St. Louis.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Uftring Chevy Saab in Washington is where I take my car. The staff is super friendly and they have free popcorn in the afternoon! The staff knows me all too well as the guy who brings his guitar and also the guy that is there all too often ;(

·
Registered
602 Posts
Not that this is relevant, but we bought our 1992 900 Tubro Conv at Uftring in 1992. Last time I was there was 8 years ago and they replaced my rear calipers with ones that have tiny bleed screws as opposed to the 9mm on the fonts....of course I didn't have a wrench that small last night while trying to bleed the brakes.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Uftring Chevy Saab in Washington is where I take my car. The staff is super friendly and they have free popcorn in the afternoon! The staff knows me all too well as the guy who brings his guitar and also the guy that is there all too often ;(
You go all the way up there from St. Louis?:eek: Or do you go by there occasionally in your travels?

BTW, I bought my '06 SC Aero from them in 2007.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do I take it this is a recommendation of Uftring? It's about 90 mi for us.

Anyone local to Champaign-Urbana, even if not a dealer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts