SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
3,949 Posts
Brilliant and selfless;ol;.

I was looking for acces to the eletrical unit manual...
did you get the vert started?

Sticky this mods!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
That first link froze my computer.
Restarted and tried it again.
Froze it again.
No idea why. My computer has not frozen up once in the 3 years I have had it.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That first link froze my computer.
Restarted and tried it again.
Froze it again.
No idea why. My computer has not frozen up once in the 3 years I have had it.
I've tried it a couple of times, no problem except those files are quite large. Maybe impatience is your problem...:)
Or, can You try server, where those files are stored? Its address is www.zemekoni.org

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I have bunch of manuals downloaded earlier but (PDF) search function does not work... I was very happy to see some new, and guess what.... search does not work :confused: only one I have with operative search is Bentley...
better something than nothing though....
Dont want to sound ungrateful or picky, just wondering...

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have bunch of manuals downloaded earlier but (PDF) search function does not work... I was very happy to see some new, and guess what.... search does not work :confused: only one I have with operative search is Bentley...
better something than nothing though....
Dont want to sound ungrateful or picky, just wondering...
It doesn't work, because it is raw scanned papers - they are just pictures, nothing else.
If someone has time and OCR software, can convert it... And as a bonus, final files will be much smaller...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I have just downloaded free OCR software.... will try to convert manuals in searchable documents, Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
978 Posts
For those that have spare alternators laying around, the electical manual does a good job of showing you how to test and re condition while on the bench. Nothing more the a test light and battery is required.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I have just downloaded free OCR software.... will try to convert manuals in searchable documents, Thanks for the info.
Best of luck Milos. Even the best OCR is notorious for errors on perfect copy. This is just advice.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Thank you Misu. You are a legend and an inspiration. I didn't know your Monte Carlo yellow vert project started in 2006 - that's as long as I've owned my c900!!

If you are ever in Singapore, let me know and I will be more than happy to buy you drinks and dinner!

James

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Give me a time, I will scan also manual gearbox and engine, perhaps at end of January...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts