SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a way to track down the history (service) on a used vehicle? i recently purchased a 2002 9-3 SE with 61,000 KMS on it and I was reading a post somewhere about an extended engine warranty now due to sludge build up. I would like to make sure that this applies to my vehicle, and would also like the history for my own records. The vehicle was bought from the GMAC auction so nothing was with it. Any one have any ideas I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I bought my SAAB used, just out of warranty, and it came with a warranty history.. I thought I was just lucky, but my local dealership printed me one out the other day. Your local dealership could probably do this for you as well. It will at least tell you what was replaced under warranty, so you know what's new on it. Figuring out how to get them to give you one might be a different story, but they should have it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Your local Saab dealer should be able to help you out with that i would have thought. I'm not aware of any online d/b where you can check things like that though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts