SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is a well worn topic but I can't track down the info I need in the threads or googling.

I just picked up a set of 9000 Saab branded VDO gauges off ebay cheap :D , outside temp, voltage and oil temp. Now I need the two temp senders. Can anyone tell me;

1) A good supplier? Elkp*rts sent a rude blunt 'out of stock for years' reply. Merlin can't help with the outside temp sender. The Siemens VDO site catalogue seems all in Deutsche...

2) What size is the sump plug for a 1993 t16 900? Merlin can help with the oil temp sender but need the size...

The gauges slotted neatly into place in the lower console and look VERY cool (shame on me)..I guess I could always leave them unwired but would be nice to see the needles flickering. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
You will need part no. 323 087 OUTSIDE TEMP SENDER for your outside temp. gauge. I found it at nsifleet in usa. But unfortunately they do not ship abroad so I had to use my US c/o address. Very practical having a US c/o :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, I will fire off an email to Machine 7. And our business DOES have a USA mailing address if need be...:D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not getting very far on this...can anyone tell me what the size of my sump plug (1993 t16 5spd) is likely to be? A couple of suppliers have offered to help but need to know that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts