SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a 2010 9-3 aero for the price I wanted. It's carbon gray metallic, 33,000 miles, and got it for $18,500 which I thought was decent. Not an amazing deal, but good enough for me to jump on. It also has the premium package with memory seats, parking sensors, and folding mirrors (when do they fold?) It's located about 700 miles away, but they are shipping it for $375, which is way less than me to fly down there and drive it home, so i'm happy. I'm hoping to take delivery in about a week. I have been looking non stop on Craigslist, ebay, Autotrader, and cars.com for the last few weeks.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Finally found a 2010 9-3 aero for the price I wanted. It's carbon gray metallic, 33,000 miles, and got it for $18,500 which I thought was decent. Not an amazing deal, but good enough for me to jump on. It also has the premium package with memory seats, parking sensors, and folding mirrors (when do they fold?) It's located about 700 miles away, but they are shipping it for $375, which is way less than me to fly down there and drive it home, so i'm happy. I'm hoping to take delivery in about a week. I have been looking non stop on Craigslist, ebay, Autotrader, and cars.com for the last few weeks.
Sounds like a good price. I had done a lot of searching for a SC with low miles. Would have liked a 2010 because I am a 2.0T fan but founda low mileage 2008 SC with the V6. I am located far west and most SAABs are east of the Mississippi. Also, due probably to lack of competition and general unawareness that SAAB is no longer, most dealers out here have not dropped prices. I owuld have to spend $1000 more or less to ship plus airfare to check an east coast one out. I think you did good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts