SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Date: Saturday July 28th, 2012
Time: 11am --> 2/3pm or however long people stay til.
Location: King of Prussia IMAX Theater - 300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, Pa 19460 (***Held in the "side lot" - see map)
*** Meet location is 2 min from the K.O.P. mall with over 400 stores and plenty of places to eat, if you're interested in grabbing lunch or shopping after the meet.

Old Meet Thread:http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226904

SAABs of The Mid Atlantic FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/196310753810106/
(FB page is updated daily with general saab talk and info about upcoming meets)

(***Please respect the location, many different clubs hold meets here)

1st Year Turnout (10 total SAABs)

2nd / Spring Turnout (About 15-17 SAABs and 6-7 Volvos. It was a Swede Theme)

Photos from the Spring Meet:
Videos from the Spring Meet:

Hope to see everyone there on the 28th!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the day off of work that day. I just hope I get my aero lip by then. Cant wait!!
awesome. should be a great time / turn out. we've got 11 confirmed and 7 maybes over on FB and i havnt posted this on any volvo forums yet.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 cars coming down a little surprise that every saab owner will enjoy
haha nice, look forward to what it might be.

trying to convince a few dubber buddies to come down
bring them along, i just posted over on swedespeed and invited the Volvo guys again. so this can be a swede/euro themed meet and not limited to just saabs. the more cars the better.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd like to come through, but I'm all stock.
no worries, we don't award any trophies. this is just to get together and talk saab, takes some pics and maybe grab lunch/go for a ride after the meet.

it could also be a chance for you to see future upgrades in person, so come out and get some ideas of what you can do to your "stock" saab;ol;

Hm. I think I'll actually be able to attend!
nice, will you have your new wheels on by then?

·
Registered
668 Posts
It is no good... Its looking like a cps or a fuel pump. Im hoping cps but either or its getting fixed. If and when I move to dubai the ”cat” will be sold and the saab put on stands and winterized til I make it back stateside for good.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts