SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, so i was eating with some friends. and some punk guy got out from his Neon, banged his door really hard onto my car. I looked through the restaurant window, he didn't see me. he inspected his door, and off he went.

i went outside, and he scratched the paint right off. 2 areas.
any solution to this?

i took a piece of paper and i wrote a note "hey inconsiderate @$$hole, don't hit your door onto my car, and find some new hub cabs for your Neon.... thanks -GOD-"

sorry had to vent.
but any paint solutions that you guys recommend?

~Mike

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
You took that lightly, but maybe what the "typical" Saab driver would do. Is the paint completely chipped off? If not you can try clay bar to get rid of some of the color exchange.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Heh, watched that happen to my car (black) from another white car. Immediately thought of the 5" survival knife in my seat and writing the word "dick" into his windshield. But alas I'm wayyyy to nice.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like, i keyed his car slightly. but as i started to do it. i said to myself "Somethign worse is going to get back to me in a very big way....stop Mike... stop"

so i just wrote him a note.

but i will take pictures of it tomorrow. It's 2h02 here. I work in 5 hours. eeeek! I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

thanks guys.
~Mike

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
mfong said:
Like, i keyed his car slightly. but as i started to do it. i said to myself "Somethign worse is going to get back to me in a very big way....stop Mike... stop" ~Mike
Mike over here this is "criminal damage" and we cannot be seen to condone this behaviour on the public forums even though we have some sympathy for the damage your car incurred. :nono;

I am therefore closing this thread!

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.