SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa dropped these by the compound today :cheesy: . They are going on the white 9-3se convertible I just bought for my wife last week. I'm looking at the Koni Sport Springs on GenuineSaab as well. I'll get them after Christmas.

·
Registered
933 Posts
My wife would not aprieciate anything car related if I got it for her. She drives a nice volvo, but maybe that is the problem. I like her car but if you compare cars I don't understand how SAAB sells less cars than volvo.

·
Registered
619 Posts
LOL! Great looking rims! I would love them on my car, but I don't know about a woman's taste... :roll:

I find it like this guy says... Women are just hard to please...:(

** A plus is that they look like they'll be super easy to clean! **

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear you. My wife is actually real cool about this kind of stuff. Her friends all drive expensive NEW cars but we decided a few years ago that we would never finance another car again. So, we gotta make what we got as nice as possible. Lets face it, those rims on a convertible, turbocharged Saab 9-3 look better than a new Toyota any day of the week.

DREWZ AIRFLOW SE said:
Those are hot rims. Where did you pick those up?
Thanks. I got these on Tirerack. I definately need to lower the car now though. Looks like she's going 4-wheelin.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was looking those wheels up on tirerack and WOW. That's a great deal, I'm waiting a few months to get wheels otherwise I would have ordered those already. $89

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a few quick camera-phone shots with them on the car. I think they would look quite Saabish with some Saab center caps.
I will be getting the springs shortly. Looks like she's 4-wheelin right now.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Frank_Drebin said:
Here's a few quick camera-phone shots with them on the car. I think they would look quite Saabish with some Saab center caps.
I will be getting the springs shortly. Looks like she's 4-wheelin right now.

Yeah thats a skyjacker lift kit if I do say so myself.

But those rims tucked in the wells will be hot.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DREWZ AIRFLOW SE said:
Yeah thats a skyjacker lift kit if I do say so myself.

But those rims tucked in the wells will be hot.
LOL... Yeah, I thought about taking it out mud bogging and might even try to crush a few cars at the Monster Truck Rally this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts