SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Believe this is all i have left. I just lowered all my prices again so this would sell and go into the hands of some good Saab Owners.

All Reasonable Offers considered - Accepting paypal!

P&E's USB CPU16/CPU32 MULTILINK - Link!
MSRP $250 - Listed for sale $120

T7 - Nordic Tuning Stage 3 for 9-3 HOT $200 OBO

T5 - ECU $25 - Quantity 6

One Off Custom bumper - Listed Price $300 - obo

This bumper was made in Cali for reproduction but the whole project fell though. This is one of a kind and very unique in itself. Its made out of fiberglass and has never been painted. It has been mounted and test driven to make sure it holds up on high-speeds there for does have some chips in the primer. If you are a serious buyer i do have high Res pictures i will be more then happy to send you.

1inch Hub-centric Spacers $120 obo

I Bought these to change your wheel pattern over 5x114 so i could use Subaru Wheels along with some others. I never had the chance to use them. I paid over $400 at to the time.

·
Registered
135 Posts
P&E's USB CPU16/CPU32 MULTILINK

Have you used the Multilink for tuning? I am just wondering how much plug and play this might be.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you used the Multilink for tuning? I am just wondering how much plug and play this might be.
With the multi Link you need the Software to make it run on your machine. I do have a CD that i am sending with the unit itself. This software will extract the ".bin" files from the ecu for you to edit them and then upload back to the ECU. As for Plug and Play this is not a one click tuning solution. Although i am not sure if T5/T7 suite has updated their ability for this unit to work with that software, if so then yes it would be plug and play.

Hope that answers your questions.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I Believe this is all i have left. I just lowered all my prices again so this would sell and go into the hands of some good Saab Owners.

All Reasonable Offers considered - Accepting paypal!

P&E's USB CPU16/CPU32 MULTILINK - Link!
MSRP $250 - Listed for sale $120

T7 - Nordic Tuning Stage 3 for 9-3 HOT $200 OBO

T5 - ECU $25 - Quantity 6

One Off Custom bumper - Listed Price $300 - obo

This bumper was made in Cali for reproduction but the whole project fell though. This is one of a kind and very unique in itself. Its made out of fiberglass and has never been painted. It has been mounted and test driven to make sure it holds up on high-speeds there for does have some chips in the primer. If you are a serious buyer i do have high Res pictures i will be more then happy to send you.

1inch Hub-centric Spacers $120 obo

I Bought these to change your wheel pattern over 5x114 so i could use Subaru Wheels along with some others. I never had the chance to use them. I paid over $400 at to the time.

Still have the bumper?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts