SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just put a viggen bumper on my '02 9-3 se, the bumper doesn't seem to be lining up properly at the trailing edge near the wheel well...It has a disappointing amount of sag to it and the original supportive holes on splash guard in the wheel well are completely shot. Does anyone have similar experience correcting for this "sag" if so what have you done to correct it. My standard bumper was fitting great with tight lines so this isn't making much sense to me. Thanks alot! Look forward to hearing some solutions...

-chris

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
Did you use the correct Viggen side brackets on the bumper? Mine doesn't seem like it could sag at all on the sides. The bumper only has one screw that attaches to the fender liner, and that keeps it from popping out, not from falling down.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea it has the correct blocks on the side...the problem I seem to be having is it wont click in where those blocks meet the actual brackets on the car...it slides in and then pops right back out and sags/sticks out. the bumper is resisting the curvature of my car....its really weird.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts