SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed there are alot of us in the forum that live in CT. Before the winter sets in, which will be sooner than later, we should try to get together somewhere. anyone know of a good location. Theres a couple by me, but i live close to the NY border.

·
Registered
483 Posts
and I am in the town right next to yours....Anyway I don't know where rico has been but I know that every wednesday night him and a bunch of his VW buddies get together at the Krispy kreme on the berlin turn pike. I know its a bit of a drive...especially with these high gas prices, but its pretty fun to just sit and talk. I have gone up a few times, but now I have a class on wednesday nights, so I wouldn't be able to get up there till about 9:30.

Anyway we definitely should try to get some people together and just have a good time and go for a drive.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm Boston but love a good drive. Hell, we are going down to CT for a wedding this weekend :D Unfortuantely, we are taking the gf's car, navigation usually wins out on longer trips.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Yeah those meets at the pike were a good time, I also used to live in CT but since moved myself to MD for school.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Wednsday nights at krispy kreme on the berlin turnpike, 8pm every week. I have been busy fellas with the second vehicle :cheesy:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yea Rico where you been, I havent heard from you in a long time.....Its getting time for me to get a clutch...ahh so much ish i want to buy....and you getting these good deals on yet another saab

grrrr

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
miochza said:
I live in Ellington. It's like a 10 minute drive to Manchester.
boo I'm from Tolland and would run against you guys when I was in high school...oh the memories:cheesy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
The weathers gonna be crappy this weekend..and im repacing my throttle body finally! I hope it will be smooth riding from here on out! :D

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I may be up in CT weekend after next, but not sure yet.

I always thought the reason there were so many SAABs around Winsted was because we had an indy SAAB shop there, but it seems that there are more throughout CT than average, so it's probably not Swedish Automotive's Fault.

·
Registered
483 Posts
there are tons of saabs around CT, I see tons of them in traffic everyday, but none ever seam to be modded, or notice when I give them a wave or a thumbs up :roll:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts