SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll leave these up for another day or two, then they gotta go!! There clogging up my website. If you know how to post pics here please post 'em for me. Otherwise they go bye bye.

Thanks!!

Saabdue

·
Registered
396 Posts
its nice to see by the windows decal that its a saab....

sorry, i just figure you can tell what type of car it is by looking at it, not having to look at the windshield.

Its just my opinion, northing more.

-Frank

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew that somebody was gonna comment on the windshield decal!!:) To avoid any "rice" stereotyping, I've been putting windshield decals on my cars since the early 80's!! I like the way they look and lowers the appearance of the roofline. Also notice there are NO product decals on the side or along the side skirts!! Thanks for the feedback, but that is ALL the "stickers" I'm gonna put on.

Yep, it's just a standard 9-3 SE with a viggen spoiler. Got the spoiler off Ebay (wrecked viggen) for $200.00. It was blue when I got it and had a bodyshop paint it to match and intall it for me. Got lucky on that find!

The wheels are Sport Edition Fox 2's from The Tire Rack. They were closing out that particular model in 17" so I got a great deal. It was between them and the Moda model that looks very "Viggen-esk". Got the best price on those so I went for it.

That's all the appearance stuff I plan I plan on doing for now. I'm currently concentrating on performance mods. Springs, sway bar, exhaust, ECU, etc...

I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks for checking it out!

Saabdue

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
saabdue
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing