SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Saw the info on Saabs United as well.

Just do the same PR thing that was done 2 years ago and hopefully we'll get a good turnout.
Letting the local dealers know would be nice too. I only recall True Saab and the Exchange being represented. Patrick, down the street, had no representation that I saw.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even if it's not so much a save saab thing vs. a wake of sorts to get together and remember our cars...talked to flikkama saab in lansing will get in touch with saabworks in posen

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HELP..need some help from fellow saabers..if anyone is coming down from the far north (lake bluff area) that could stop at north shore import sportscars and pick up some bare wheels..i live waaaay south and with 4 kids it's very hard for me to get out..please contact me chris

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is there a specific place in the parking lot to meet? A few dozen Saabs scattered among the couple hundred that are typically parked may not have the desired effect.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Any Wisconsin people interested in convoying down again?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Any Wisconsin people interested in convoying down again?
I *might* be. Very tentative at this point. I'm trying to get some of the others interested who came last time, but they're all *****ing that it's going to be cold. So if I can make it, it will probably just be me. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I *might* be. Very tentative at this point. I'm trying to get some of the others interested who came last time, but they're all *****ing that it's going to be cold. So if I can make it, it will probably just be me. I'll let you know.
:cheesy:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Told the wife tonight not to laugh at me, but I'm planning on going to this.

She laughed at me.

And made jokes, like "so are you guys going to have a candle light vigil"

Yeah, hell w/ it, I'm coming.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts