SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
I just got a '97 900S convertible and was looking for the link. Searched different torrent sites and came up empty.

If I can't find anything, I'm going to buy it. If anyone is still interested afterwards, let me know and maybe I can u/l it to get it back out there.
this Classic 900 section is for the C900 pre 1993 year model, most will not apply to yours as it's GM 900/NG 900 completely different

·
Registered
148 Posts
Back in the saddle again

Hey folks! After numerous OS reinstalls and collegiate distractions, I'm looking to download these manuals again. Anyone have a link? Anyone willing to upload to Google Drive or some reputable and reliable filehosting service that won't dissipate? I'd love to have these again!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hey folks! After numerous OS reinstalls and collegiate distractions, I'm looking to download these manuals again. Anyone have a link? Anyone willing to upload to Google Drive or some reputable and reliable filehosting service that won't dissipate? I'd love to have these again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't take tension about this and please check site. From here, You can easily download the service pdf manual of saab.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts