SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
The library in many cases has the All Data repair manuals for many cars available for free reference, take some screen shots while you're there and save them to a thumb drive.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Is it available for download ? Thanks.
Sorry, I only have internet through my cell phone these days, so it's just not really possible. The .ZIP is around 500mb, which would take around an entire day to upload at the rate my phone works.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I found the Saab 900 Engineering Features a most interesting read....

I also saw a "Scanned by Shan" file in there - the Lucas CU14 Service Manual, I think :p

·
Registered
843 Posts
I also saw a "Scanned by Shan" file in there - the Lucas CU14 Service Manual, I think :p
Yes, a lot of stuff, especially most of the scanned 99 brochures and some of the 96 V4 and 2-stroke stuff are from my former geocities sites, before geocities closed them all down.

Not sure how they got here though, but glad that someone has taken the trouble to collect all these goodies at one site :D

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
the only thing that sucks about this manual its just like the haynes with showing only the older style rear disc setup
If you find and purchase the 1988 or 1989 model year set, everything will be relevant to your specific vehicle, including the brake system. They made a manual to cover every possible configuration of these cars, you just need the correct manual. The Haynes guide is a one size fits all manual, while the Saab Service Manuals are tailored to specific applications.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's available at the following site, apparently sponsored by the Saab Club of Denmark. Browse to somewhere at the bottom, there's a PDF called "Saab 900 Workshop Manual", approx. 600+ MB file size.
Jackpot! What a gold mine of information. Thanks, Shan!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I downloaded the "OG900 Workshop Manual" and I have all of the files, except the only one I need at this point won't open... It's the one titled "900_2-3 Fuel system, fuel injection (M1981-M1987-).pdf"

Has anyone else been able to open this? I'm currently re-downloading the archive, but it would be very appreciated if somebody could upload it for me. ;ol; I can't believe the only one I needed right now doesn't work!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Link is dead?

I just got a '97 900S convertible and was looking for the link. Searched different torrent sites and came up empty.

If I can't find anything, I'm going to buy it. If anyone is still interested afterwards, let me know and maybe I can u/l it to get it back out there.

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
look for "wis" and look to sweden...

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Zombie thread!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts