SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the parts i have left from my rebuilds ect.

Twice Unit with Key/FOB IMMOB remote wireless ...whole thing
USB OBD2 ELM 327
B235 block and head with timing chains, cams ect still on it...onlything happen was the bottom end went bad...NO DIC...

Entire body in good condition for the 2000 Saab 9-5 SE

No v6 parts.....

Let me know what you need ASAP!.

Thanks!

·
Registered
403 Posts
i need the rear right passenger seat belt housing. The one that's bolted to the floor. any chance you have it? if so what color is the plastic?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do you have the light walnut burl on the console, extra keys, or hood/trunk emblems? PM me prices with shipping to 28787.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im not sure what that is...but i do have the key and cylinder, twice and immobilizer and emblems....

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am looking for the wagon trunk harness, there should be two. I am also interested in the knob for the backrest for the electric seat, three light housings from under the door, the and the headlight wiper motor.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not sure about the harness.....The knob i should have ...can u tell me what it looks like? And i have both headlight wiper motors...PM...make offer.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here is a picture of the seat knob it is the smaller of the two. I am also looking for the lights under the doors if you have them ill send you pictures tomorrow for those.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sunroof/moon roof clips

Hi, on the side of the wind defuser there is a little black clip that pushes against the uoutside frame and up against the arm that pops up when you fully open the glass, this allows the front wind visor to pop up and keep the wind noise down, If you have both the driver and passenger side I would be looking for them, Also the picture of the auto gear shift the black plastic at the very bottom of the shaft that covers the opening, it slides back and forth when the shift selector is moved. i would be interested in that as well. PM me for more info please.and quote.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Do you have the lock motor from the tailgate? Also the plastic piece the motor attaches to as I broke mine taking the motor off.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts