SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing this for the first time, so patience is greatly appreciated.

I am a fellow Saab enthusiastic who has chosen to go all electric. I will be parting out my Saab 9-5s to offset the purchase cost of my EV:)
I have a 2007 aero with good motor and trans. blown turbo. it has 214k miles. Super Clean Seats, air conditioned seats, heated. Clean car. SIlver. Nice koni Wheels.

I have a 2006 which is the same color. it is not an aero. it has a good engine and tranny with only 106,000 miles. it does have a bad fuel pump:(

I am willing to sell any simple to remove parts for you. Let me know you want and what you're willing to pay. Please factor in my time before making an offer.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I am a fellow Saab enthusiastic who has chosen to go all electric. I will be parting out my Saab 9-5s to offset the purchase cost of my EV:)
I have a 2007 aero with good motor and trans. blown turbo. it has 214k miles. Super Clean Seats, air conditioned seats, heated. Clean car. SIlver. Nice koni Wheels.

I have a 2006 which is the same color. it is not an aero. it has a good engine and tranny with only 106,000 miles. it does have a bad fuel pump:(

I am willing to sell any simple to remove parts for you. Let me know you want and what you're willing to pay. Please factor in my time before making an offer.
Hello looking for DIC and maf

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn’t know you were in Canada. 150 USD shipped, you can send me an address in prIVATE MESSAGE. Western union will be fastest, I also can take Zele or money order.

·
Registered
242 Posts

Hello, looking for the front clip for my 2008 9-5. I rebuilt front end once, but my sister in law wrecked again. Need Hood, radiator support, headlights, and front bumper cover.

Located in NJ, not sure if you can assist.

Kyle

·
Super Moderator
19,129 Posts
knock it off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.