SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am trying to find SAAB NG900 accessories catalog somewhere on network (book/pdf it doesn’t matter). Maybe someone know where can I find or buy it? It is really important for me because I have very big project with SAAB NG900 cabrio and I want to add some original accesories. At the moment I have Talladega front spoiler but I am really interested in other accesories too. Please if someone have it in book/pdf form write me, I am really interested into it (even scanned book will be fine for me).

·
Registered
10,270 Posts
I have a 1997 accessories brochure. It's a pretty thick thing with a lot of pages. Is there anything particular you're looking for in there? Almost none of the accessories are still available anymore, even on the used market.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 1997 accessories brochure. It's a pretty thick thing with a lot of pages. Is there anything particular you're looking for in there? Almost none of the accessories are still available anymore, even on the used market.
I am very interested in these things and want to know what was available at that time for my cabrio. Maybe you can scan or make photos of that brochure and send to my email? Of course if you can. I am not afraid to pay for these photos/scanning too ?.

·
Registered
10,270 Posts
Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll see what I can do about scanning the brochure. Half of the accessory brochure, if not more, is clothing, kids toys, and "lifestyle" stuff like that, which it sounds like you may not as interested in.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent it ? Clothes and toys sounds interesting also but the most important part is of course about car accessories :)

·
Registered
10,270 Posts
Oh yes. :) I'm always thrilled when I come across an accessory I don't have at the junkyard. I haven't found much, but once in a while something good shows up, like the storage tray that goes between the speaker grilles. I've wanted that for years, and finally found one a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
9,358 Posts
Oh yes. :) I'm always thrilled when I come across an accessory I don't have at the junkyard. I haven't found much, but once in a while something good shows up, like the storage tray that goes between the speaker grilles. I've wanted that for years, and finally found one a couple of months ago.
One of the Saab bicycle lifts appeared on kijiji for $50. I was going to ask what the part number was (they made a few different ones, I guess the mountings were model-specific) but it was gone in hours.

·
Registered
10,270 Posts
I've never seen one of those bicycle mounts in the flesh! Any roof rack-related parts seem to be in high demand. I found a set of factory roof racks in the hatch of a 9000 at Pick n Pull and sold those in barely a day for several times what I paid for them. I'm still hunting down a key for the 9-5 load bars I have so I can use them myself.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent my email address to you (conversations section). :)

·
Registered
9,358 Posts
I've never seen one of those bicycle mounts in the flesh! Any roof rack-related parts seem to be in high demand. I found a set of factory roof racks in the hatch of a 9000 at Pick n Pull and sold those in barely a day for several times what I paid for them. I'm still hunting down a key for the 9-5 load bars I have so I can use them myself.
If that lift had been close to me, I'd have paid the $50 and figured out how to use it. But it was somewhere on the other side of town, which would have meant at least 80 minutes drive one way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts