SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is going to the scrapyard soon, so get what you want now! Make an offer on anything!

Both front and rear bumpers
Fenders
Hood
Rear Hatch
Doors
Nice shape grey leather interior (wear on driver's seat outer bolster but otherwise great condition)
ECU
Window regulators
Side view mirrors
Lights (front and rear)
Side Markers
SID display
Longblock motor
Automatic Transmission
Newer Fuel Pump (about three months old)
Starter (about three months old)
Door Cards
Airbags
Wheels and Tires (tires are in very good shape, one wheel inner crack)
Climate control unit
Rear powered antenna

Car ran great until turbo went out

Any other parts you might need I probably have.
Everything is for sale, make an offer.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Joshua

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have a 97 900s. if it fits, i need the chrome grille, passenger side turn signal, chrome strip of trim on the front bumper, the little white clips that hold the door sills on, and the powered rear antenna. and could i get prices for each as well as a lot price if at all possible. thanx so much

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
What color is the car? I may be interested in the lower front bumper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the car is a 1996 automatic, the ecu will work on a 1997 and 1998. I am selling the entire motor and transmission, and everything else on the car you can think of.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
hey, it is a 5-door? if so, i would be interested in the rubber weatherstrip seal on the drivers door. thanks, let me know!!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
i have a 97 900s. if it fits, i need the chrome grille, passenger side turn signal, chrome strip of trim on the front bumper, the little white clips that hold the door sills on, and the powered rear antenna. and could i get prices for each as well as a lot price if at all possible. thanx so much
All exterior parts will be the same, including grille, signals, chrome strip (though that will NOT ship will).

Still have the MAF? and any idea if it fits a '98 900s with a 2.3 NA?
NG900 turbos did not have a MAF.

the car is a 1996 automatic, the ecu will work on a 1997 and 1998. I am selling the entire motor and transmission, and everything else on the car you can think of.
ECU will work on turbo only models.

if it is acc, I may be looking for a new control panel.
It is a '96 900SE turbo so it will have ACC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts