SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saab newbie here and just wanted to say hello! I've had my 2007 9-3 Aero for just about a week now and just love it! I'm sure I'll have many questions/comments, but for now, just wanted to say hello to my new Saab bretherens!

G

·
Welcome to the forum! There is so much information on these boards that it will take a while to digest. I have had many different kind of cars but never thought I would become a Saab nut. :cheesy:

Which color did you get? Pictures are always welcomed but a round of drinks for all of us will do just as well ;) .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I got a black aero. I never even thought that I would drive a Saab, much less own one. When I tell people what I drive I usually get the same response, "a Saab??!!". Funny, they just don't know. My wife had the same reaction at first but she understands now :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

I remember when I first posted here when I got my new Saab, but now I already feel really connected to this board, and come on at least once a day :D. Everyone is really nice here, and there are a lot of people here to offer help so if you have any questions, ask!

Are you planning on modding your car at all? Stick around here long enough and it will be all you think about :).

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome I am also jealous of the black Aero :(. Second I find a well priced black Aero 5 speed Im upgrading ;). Haha just dont tell my baby that she wont understand.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Welcome!

You think you're lovin' the car now, you'll hit a whole new level of love after the Aero Academy. :D

And duh! Laser Red is the best color! :cool: ;)

9-3 Aviateur said:
Saab newbie here and just wanted to say hello! I've had my 2007 9-3 Aero for just about a week now and just love it! I'm sure I'll have many questions/comments, but for now, just wanted to say hello to my new Saab bretherens!

·
Registered
271 Posts
9-3 Aviateur said:
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I got a black aero. I never even thought that I would drive a Saab, much less own one. When I tell people what I drive I usually get the same response, "a Saab??!!". Funny, they just don't know. My wife had the same reaction at first but she understands now :)

Congrats on the purchase! I too never thought I would be a Saab owner but the V6 Turbo changed my opinion and decided to go for a test drive. Next thing I know I'm buying a slightly used '06 Aero and have been very happy with my purchase. Everyone asked, "why a Saab" then after riding with me a few times they really enjoy the car and see why I bought it!

Gotta love not being one of the sheep as so many Cali drivers are in BMWs, Acuras, Lexus' and MBZs. Its good to stand out!

If your in the Bay area we need to oraganize a SS meet!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dustin_D said:
Welcome to the forums!

Are you planning on modding your car at all? Stick around here long enough and it will be all you think about :).
Not at the moment. The wife just bought her car a week before I got mine. So with 2 new payments and other stuff, mods will have to wait...for now:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Saabrian said:
wow, I was looking for a black aero just a few weeks ago! What dealer did you go through? how do you like it so far?
I went to the Saab in Santa Ana. Had a pleasant experience there. I was torn between the laser red Aero in the showroom and the black one that I eventually got. It was a tough decision. I guess I went with black 'cause I've had several red cars already, so a change was due I guess. No regrets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts