SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Anyone have a lead on SAAB manuals Nº. 0319699 or 0319772, 5spd tranny repair/service manuals. I've tried to order and they are NLA. I've tried searching and have found some scanned references, but the images are fuzzy. I thought I had obtained one from an internet place, but alas, it was misrepresented (duh). I just require a better image/picture/copy (I'll pay for all cost if I can get a copy) of the pinion/crown gear spec's. I can make the jig for the pinion gear and other "special" tools, just require a clean copy of the manual.

Thanks and happy holidays,

pierre

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I THINK a mate of mine scanned my workshop book, he had it on loan for that purpose, that was the complete tranny-manuel... Can look into it, if you still need it?
Daniel.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link IronJoe. I've downloaded those images and have used them as a guide so far. Just wanting a "cleaner" image.

Thanks also for the reply SAAB-Daniel. I'm still searching, but well let you know if I could use your guidance.

pierre

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got my original Saab gearbox manuals from Schiff European Auto Literature. Excellent service, give them a try.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boosted,

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much for the effort in scanning your manual and posting!

Shan....Most excellent!

WOW you guys are just great! My most heart felt thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

pierre

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
idiot_saabvant said:
Hello All,

Anyone have a lead on SAAB manuals Nº. 0319699 or 0319772, 5spd tranny repair/service manuals. I've tried to order and they are NLA. I've tried searching and have found some scanned references, but the images are fuzzy. I thought I had obtained one from an internet place, but alas, it was misrepresented (duh). I just require a better image/picture/copy (I'll pay for all cost if I can get a copy) of the pinion/crown gear spec's. I can make the jig for the pinion gear and other "special" tools, just require a clean copy of the manual.

Thanks and happy holidays,

pierre
I've photocopied every service manuals for classic 900, specially for 90-93 years. Because I'll go for automatic, I can send You that manual gearbox photocopied manual, just give me address.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Please send to me aswell:
[email protected]
Maybe Matthew wouldn't mind hosting it, on hexfiles?
Matthew?
Daniel.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Saab-Daniel said:
Please send to me aswell:
[email protected]
Maybe Matthew wouldn't mind hosting it, on hexfiles?
Matthew?
Daniel.
Well, I didn't explain it correctly... I have a hardcopy. On paper. So I need post address, not an email...
Unfortunatelly, I have no chance to copy it into electronic, but I can make more hard copies of it...
Just give me two days, because I have it in garage, where I will go tomorow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts