SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
sSuweeeeeet. But no V6Turbo I guess :(. Still if the new Aero has about 30 more HP and TorquesLOL it should be interesting, just not the same streetfighter assassin character/lovely sounds as the awesome V6Turbo.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
I wish they could tune the 2.0T to have a lower throaty gurgle like the 2.3L when it was in the 9000.

·
Registered
481 Posts
No 2.8T ??
Maybe GM didnt give them the rights?
The price is good, but the absence of the 2.8T might explain some of that.
Still, 40K with XWD is pretty good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought a 2009 93 Aero V6 XWD Turbo with every option. I really didn't plan on buying a Saab; especially with the price tag on $46K+. But when I ran into this car with $9K or $9.5K rebate from GM, plus $1K for loyalty trade-in, plus $1k for military, and another $4.5K for being a demo car. SO, the $15+ off of the car made (paid about $32.5K) me a happy person, and now I own a Saab. I think Saab dealers had some good incentives to move the cars. They just wanted to move as many as possible before GM sold the company. That is my guess. I traded in a Chevy Trailblazer SS, with some good mods on it. I good what I owed for it, so I was happy. I am still finding little things Saab puts in their cars; which you don't find in most cars. Or I should say the options are pretty cool.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Yes, there is still a 2.8 V6T, the same one that went into the Turbo X, with 280hp, 295Tq
no they discontinued it for the 9-3, you got the last of the V6's for now.
The new 9-5 will have it, and the 2012 or 2013 9-3 will most likely have it

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i want them to lower the price of the base 9-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts