SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
sSuweeeeeet. But no V6Turbo I guess :(. Still if the new Aero has about 30 more HP and TorquesLOL it should be interesting, just not the same streetfighter assassin character/lovely sounds as the awesome V6Turbo.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought a 2009 93 Aero V6 XWD Turbo with every option. I really didn't plan on buying a Saab; especially with the price tag on $46K+. But when I ran into this car with $9K or $9.5K rebate from GM, plus $1K for loyalty trade-in, plus $1k for military, and another $4.5K for being a demo car. SO, the $15+ off of the car made (paid about $32.5K) me a happy person, and now I own a Saab. I think Saab dealers had some good incentives to move the cars. They just wanted to move as many as possible before GM sold the company. That is my guess. I traded in a Chevy Trailblazer SS, with some good mods on it. I good what I owed for it, so I was happy. I am still finding little things Saab puts in their cars; which you don't find in most cars. Or I should say the options are pretty cool.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Yes, there is still a 2.8 V6T, the same one that went into the Turbo X, with 280hp, 295Tq
no they discontinued it for the 9-3, you got the last of the V6's for now.
The new 9-5 will have it, and the 2012 or 2013 9-3 will most likely have it

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i want them to lower the price of the base 9-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.