SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, trying to fix up problems with my 95 aero automatic.

Upon acceleration on highway i can feel hesitatio, like turbo comming on and off boost, have open sid but unsure what parameters to follow or what could be tge cause

Some times on WOT i receive massive knock (2x happened on wot kickdown to 2nd to pass a car) car lost power a shakes for a couple of seconds

New ngk 7H
New oil
New vacuum lines
New brake booster
O2s
Deleted first cat
New to me original dic
New throtle body

Pls help

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ecms 10 or sometimes 50
ADPN - 43
PWM 236 aprox, goes to 700 back to 20 etc
Ifac up to 50
Pbef sometimes up to 1.2 bar, but 1.0 or 1.1
Amul 0
Aadd 0
Badp - 10
AKW1 32
AKW2 40
TLMP 106
NERR 0
MIFI 1 AFTER 50 K TODAY

·
Registered
570 Posts
When my crank position sensor CPS started to fail it exhibited these symptoms. If you replace the CPS go with Bosch OEM.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When my crank position sensor CPS started to fail it exhibited these symptoms. If you replace the CPS go with Bosch OEM.
Ill try with new CPS, after all these parts not sure what to do anymore :)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Beat me to it. I just had my CPS replaced after complete failure. Now that I have a new Bosch CPS, I could tell that the hesitations/stumbles/slight lumpyness was all from the CPS reaching end of life. You wouldn't think those would be the symptoms, but my experience matches yours.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Were you hitting the fuel cut-off at WOT?
Im not sure, heard pinging, i presume it was knocking sound. Like you took hammer and was smacking pipe

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beat me to it. I just had my CPS replaced after complete failure. Now that I have a new Bosch CPS, I could tell that the hesitations/stumbles/slight lumpyness was all from the CPS reaching end of life. You wouldn't think those would be the symptoms, but my experience matches yours.
Did not yet tested, will give it a go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts