SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saabparts USA finally got the foglight kits for 08/09 back in stock so I ordered a set including the switch.

Are there instructions anywhere to do the mechanical install, my dealer will do the tech II work.

Are there yellow bulbs for these and if so where, and which ones?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
fogs

You need a WIS (workshop information system) DVD, has all you need to know about your car. PM me.

Saabparts USA finally got the foglight kits for 08/09 back in stock so I ordered a set including the switch.

Are there instructions anywhere to do the mechanical install, my dealer will do the tech II work.

·
Registered
290 Posts

The kit comes with illustrated instructions that a monkey could follow. Ever put together IKEA furniture, similar style.

Added it to my car last year, easy 30 minute job.

-Kevin

·
Registered
290 Posts
Almost forgot - see www.rallylights.com for all your light bulb needs. I have been buying from them for eons. I *think*, but am not sure that the bulbs are plain old H3s. Been almost a year since I installed mine.

-Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts