SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Way back when I was asking about where to find the Saab EPC that I could download and install on my PC. Sadly I had to completely delete and re-install Windows 10 recently because the system was too corrupted to repair, and that meant that the EPC I'd downloaded a few years ago also went away.

This was the original thread:

As it's now 2020, and this site I think has completely different owners to way back when, does anyone have a working link to download the EPC so I can re-install it?

I'll keep hunting and try to find it and if I do I'll report here.

Ok found another SC thread mentioning EPC with a link that is at least valid, so will try it and see...

The downloadable epc.msi file gives a windows registry error and it appears to be 32bit only. So that's not going to be any good on a 64 bit system with Win 10.

Craig.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
The EPC from the links will have 9000 '85-'98 and 900 '86 to '98. The C900 and 9000 are not covered in WIS.

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I've tried it again, and after the regedit error message it starts to open and gets to this, then no further. Just a spinning 'i am trying to do something' mouse pointer / cursor that never progresses beyond this point in the start-up.

pic page
1592811083479.png

Any ideas from people with a lot more MS Windows experience than myself?

Ah I tracked down another one which has worked without any errors...

Installs and opens fine in Win 10.

Craig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts