SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

So my Saab badge has finally peeled off, (was on the highway nothing I could do). I am looking for a Black and white Saab badge, but everywhere I look on this forum the topics are all 3 years old and the links are all dead so it's really not helpful. Also I tried eu-decals but it's just black with a colourful griffin. Any suggests? Know of a website I could go to?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Haha must not be searching to hard as there was a whole badge thread a week ago about where to get some. Focuslima (here and ebay) makes them as stated by AE86. Mine are great and the quality is awesome. And for $10 a piece its pretty damn good. If he has to make you custom colors he might charge a few extra bucks but you can really do any colors as long as he can get the ink I believe. Contact him, you'll be happy. Specially since they are cheaper than eu-decals.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was looking into this as well, just search Saab Emblem on Ebay, scroll down to where location says Portugal (I am assuming this is whom other are talking about). I would like opinions though, go stock colors or replace both front and rear with carbon fiber? I fear the CF will look too "ricer".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts