SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im selling a set of 3 aero wheels, i have 4 you can have the 4th but it has a crack in the spoke and a filled crack in the barrel so i would not drive on it because it is a lemon. If you need a 4th i can point you in the direction of places that sell a 4th for around 100-150.

Either way the wheels have no bends around them and the have moderate rash and light scuffs from the previous owner. They need a power wash and some touch up paint if you want to use them with their orginal silver to make them pretty, i just plasti dip them it protects the paint and none of the blemishes ever show up.

anyways the bidding is at 400 obo, locals prefered... im peeling off the plasti dip to show some of the major rash and paint scuffs so those images will be up later. these wheels are not too common right now, and also the tires and caps are not included although i can include tires that have decent tread life on them that are all seasons if you so desire.

last thing these clear brembo brakes with NO spacers

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any little bits of black seen are probably plasti dip.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would buy them if you were local, where did you get the brembo brakes? What would I have to do to make them fit my 03 9-5?

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the wheels can always be shipped :D

the brembos are the same as the cobalt ss/tc ones, and the rotors are saab 9-3 v6 aero 314mm rotors. im pretty sure that they are 100 precent bolt on only issue you will have is wheel clearance and maybe brakes lines (the ss' do), most wheels do not have the offset to fit the brakes behind them, and you need to run a minimum wheel of 17in's

http://www.saablink.net/forum/performance-modifications-9-5/55300.htm

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not really interested, but how did you like the plastidip? did it hold up well and look good? easy to clean etc?
i usually replace it every 6 months just because if you dont it becomes hard to take off. you really need to make sure you put alot on if you do not its impossible to peel off as a whole and you have to rub it off with your fingers and you burn them. as for color and clean i never clean them, but when i have it usually comes out fine and normal brake dust usually just powders off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts