SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

sorry i know this isnt the place to post this but i dont know where i should, my question is are there any saab clubs in NJ?? i mean it really doesnt even need to be saab could be volvo or swedish in general, it would be cool to meet once a week or something like that with fellow saab owners, i know when i had my vw, there were a lot of different clubs that met once a week, would be cool if there was a saab one some where local, anyone have any ideas??

Imran

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Not sure if there is one, but we should definitly start one. THere is a lot of SAABs down here, in Princeton. And even more Volvos.
The problem is though, not a lot of people down here love their saabs like we do. Mostly it is women who find them attractive and safe...:evil:

Klim

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yhea i know, we should do it, it can not only be saabs and volvos but anything european lol old school ha, we should i was looking the saab website and they have a page of clubs and there are none in NJ

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Well, we would need to like think of what our club would do and then I think it is a matter of just getting together and getting the info out. I would think once a week is too often, but like once in one or two months sounds reeasonable. THis way people meybe from like pennsilvania and NY could join us...

Klim

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
If it is Volvos and Saabs, my sster could join, she got a volvo s60r:cheesy:
That makes three of us:))lol

Klim

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill let you know about thursday, 2morrow, i would like to meet up, i have to make sure im not going anywhere for thanksgiving, I may be going to kentucky for the weekend but ill let u know, im gona have to clean up my car hah, its a pig stye

Imran

1 - 6 of 6 Posts