Name: Sigurd Lenes
Club : Saab Trubo Club Norway (STCN)
Contact information :PM/e-mail (sigurd.lenes(at)hotmail.com
Price: Depends
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: Any
Color: Any, but Beryll green and the Montecarlo yellow are my favorites
Drive: LHD

Description: I'm looking for a c900 SPG convertible. The most important thing is that the car has been well taken care of and that the car is in good shape with no rust. My plan is to ship the car halfway across the world to Norway from the East coast. My plan for the 900 is usage as a summer season/saab meeting car. The car will not be used during the winter season, but stored dry. I've had som Saab's over the years ( M93 C900, M99 9-5, M92 9000CS , M96 9000CSE, M97 9000 A50), but i've always wanted a 900 spg convertible, and now the right time has come. Here in Norway they're hard to find in good shape, so i therfore I try to find one in the US market.

Please contact me if you have one to sell, or know of one that matches my description.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1994 Saab 900 Turbo

I have a 1994 Saab Turbo convertible I will be selling. Body is excellent, no rust, black. Manual 5 speed transmission, 150,000 miles, runs great, drove it this summer, new clutch, slave and master cylinder this summer. No cracks in dash, seat leather in very good condition. Will need a top soon but mechanism works great, rear window needs to be re-glued. Rear suspension needs some attention. Have complete maintenance records.
If interested, contact me at [email protected].

1 - 2 of 2 Posts