SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all my Saab Central Friends!

I hope everyone has been great, and that you have been Enjoying your Saab's and continuously improving them. :)

I have a Original Saab Aero Alpine Radio for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230633688900

For any questions feel free to ask!
If you might be interested just let me know and I'll see what can be organized.

In Memories to My 89' Saab 900 Aero Turbo!

Mati

·
Registered
828 Posts
I thought THIS particular Alpine stereo was supposed to have gone missing in the post on the way to the UK?

mmustillo - bought a stereo system from him and he began claiming that postage from Australia to Ireland would leave him out of pocket post sale. Foolishly, I agreed to send him more than the originally agreed price. Never got the item and he ignored my pm's. Eventually (and after alluding to the fact on the forums) he pm'd me several months later to say that the package got lost in U.K.

That's pretty impressive for a non - registered package I must say! I never got the goods or my money back..
From here > http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1902412&postcount=26
and http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163395

And you, yourself said (from your profile page):
Hey, I sent the radio to you, You sent me 130 AUD dollars and it cost me 127 Dollars to post! It weight 4.3KG, i was supprised, I thought it would be lighter. So I made no money, and sent it to you with good will because we made a deal, and I didn't want the radio. I do not know what has happened. Australia post delivered it to the UK, It was in UK post hands where it got lost. Australia post said they do not take responsibility from there. So what can I do from over here?? Thanks, and sorry!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought this Alpine stereo was supposed to have gone missing in the post on the way to the UK?
I am disappointed by what happened with the previous radio & Postage problems. It did travel across the whole world! and I made -25$ on it!

This is a different unit that has been taken out of a Aero just 2 weeks ago.

The silly shop threw all the parts away, and I told them I want to keep it.
I only managed to salvage the Radio Unit from the container!!

So here it is for sale if interested.

·
Registered
828 Posts
But you say on your ebay ad…

"I am selling a Original Rare ALPINE radio that came out of my 1989 SAAB 900i Aero Turbo."

Seems to me it is the same unit that was supposed to have been lost… fishy.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
But you say on your ebay ad…

"I am selling a Original Rare ALPINE radio that came out of my 1989 SAAB 900i Aero Turbo."

Seems to me it is the same unit that was supposed to have been lost… fishy.
Read his ebay ratings - people calling him a lowlife because he didn't deliver on parts bought numerous times, he should be reported and banned for continuing suspicious action.

Past threads on here suggest him to be not a very honest person. I would caution anyone before buying anything off him or his alias on ebay, which I have seen crop up numerous times.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People, People you amaze me.

a) I am a Saab enthusiast, I love the heritage and I have a passion for theses cars.
b) If I sell something to a fellow Saab enthusiast, why would I not actually sell it? What would that say about me?
c) Sorry for being a 'Low Life' -selling an Item on ebay, sold elsewhere, I was away and Listing has finished, unable to cancel, customer was upset. Im such a low life, oh my.
d) I want to say so much more, but this really is waisting my time. I feel like I'm dealing with low life's here unfortunately.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
You didn't refund their money. That's a violation of law and it shows what kind of person you are. I'm not interested and I don't think anyone else on the forum is either. Flog your gear off somewhere else.

Copied out of mmustilo's ebay ratings page:
Promprtly made payment, seller did not send item, has not refunded money, STINKS 15-Dec-10 09:01 libertymutt
(29
)

There's others like that

Ebay ratings don't lie. Doesn't matter if you're an enthusiast or not, no one is interested in dodgy goods [that were meant to go to someone else] from a dodgy person.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Well, under good transaction feedback............
I want to know what the "Credit Card Copier" he sold was about.........
Apparently a good transaction!?

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Well, under good transaction feedback............
I want to know what the "Credit Card Copier" he sold was about.........
Apparently a good transaction!?
Hahaha good one ;) ;ol;

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
No I meant he should be banned from ebay, people who don't deliver goods promised and take the money themselves are absolute scumbags and I'll have nothing to do with them. Theft is theft, other parts of the world don't tolerate it in their culture, why should we.

Now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that it is not the stereo he promised to the person in the UK, it's pretty fishy and I'm skeptical. Still in light of that fact I just caution anyone that is buying anything off him to be very careful and make sure he does everything by the book, IE sends with tracking number. The person who bought the item from the UK should have bought through Ebay for protection. But still that kind of dodgy behaviour is not acceptable in a forum where people look out for eachother.

Things don't get lost in the post anymore maybe 1/1000 0000 That is a crock of sh**

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
He's definitely full of it. He's lied about things much more trivial than this, so this kind of thing is the norm. The eBay system sort of has accountability in the feedback system and paypal coverage, but I don't think there's any real way to report someone. Maybe contacting local police, but what can they do?

And why is p o o f a bad word?

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
Tune in next week, on As The Turbo Turns :lol:

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
These kind of people just drive me crazy, how they get so many people telling them to wise up but they just continue down the wrong path.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts