SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just refitting my loom after giving it a refit and re-wrap and have a 3pin connection spare which was hidden under the manifold. On each sleeve for the injectors is cyl1 cyl2 etc. and this three pin plug has DKS written on it. What would this of been for?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found out whats going on - It's the old throttle position sensor cable. Mine has had another one added as I guess the old one was faulty.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Found out whats going on - It's the old throttle position sensor cable. Mine has had another one added as I guess the old one was faulty.
If you have a new TPS fitted, what is it plugged into, if you now have a spare connector?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you have a new TPS fitted, what is it plugged into, if you now have a spare connector?

The TPS is fine, I guess in the past the cable wasn't, but the old connector was left in the loom and another one has been added which is the one currently in use.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
The TPS is fine, I guess in the past the cable wasn't, but the old connector was left in the loom and another one has been added which is the one currently in use.
If the Lucas TPS or the cabling fails the car will not start or run. I would be concerned about the mod. The Lucas TPS is not interchangeable with Bosch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts