SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

Whilst going through the (supposedly) mundane task of purchasing windscreen wipers to my 1981's 900 Turbo coupe, I find myself endlessly going through pages to try to find the Saab part number, as well as the aftermarket maker (Bosch, for instance) part number. And the same goes to every other parts of this now defunct brand.
Although many suppliers do have the part number available, it's not always easy to find.

With so much knowledge in a forum like this, why not create a wiki page of sorts, with the 900 mk1 part number catalog? A collaborative page, curated by a group of trusted members,so that everyone can use, and the information of this awesome cars doesn't fade into oblivion...

Of course this is just food for thought, but I'm sure I'm not alone on this desire!

And by the way, for the windshield wipers, I found that the Saab references are 4521209 and 93195927 and the Bosch one is 3397118610

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
You can probably find a paper parts catalog for the very early 900 on ebay if you look. Saab used to publish a "quick parts reference" that was very handy for this.

C900s after '86 are in the EPC, and I'd wager the number of '79-'85 cars on the road is quite small. Plus, many parts from '86+ will fit '84+ cars, and many if not most c900 parts are NLA anyway! :(

Edit:

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
There was another one for '79 to '86 ... I went ahead and bought it... I will take it apart and scan it for a winter project. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts