SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wipers will operate only on high speed, no mist and will stop at whatever position they are at when turned off. I think the problem is the wiper switch on the steering column but can't find one. Sure there are lots of places that say they can get one. But all of them show pictures of a turn signal/wiper control switch that looks like it goes on the left side of the steering column. Not the wiper control/high beam switch I have on the right side of the steering column. Any advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome to the board, If I'm not mistaken it's probably the wiper pulse board module on the wiper motor itself. I don't know if you can get just the module,might have to replace the entire assy. Napa in Aiea has the motor. $93
How's O'ahu? I miss the Islands. Did the last 8 years of my 20 on O'ahu. I retired from USCG in 2007,was stationed at airsta barbers point. I actually bought my 9-3 from Saab Hawaii. We bought our first house in Westlock estates, then sold it and bought on the golf course in Waikele. Man I miss the food. Kunio's, thai kitchen, yummy's. Gotta get back for vacation one of these day's. Well Again, welcome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts