SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its just like the chevy trailblazer why can't they make a Saab SUV that truly resembles a Saab does anybody know if they are going too?

·
Registered
811 Posts
9-7X isnt a joke, its a truck.

bradt93 said:
Its just like the chevy trailblazer why can't they make a Saab SUV that truly resembles a Saab does anybody know if they are going too?
Saying the SAAB 9-7X is a joke is a bit harsh. Have you driven one? I drove one for a few hours at a SAAB event and it was as fun as any Trailblazer truck can be. It should also be said that the Trailblazer itself isnt a bad truck especially considering what most people that purchase them would actually use it for. :roll:

As for the 9-7X news, I havent heard much but the 08 Aero has been released and here is the link if you want to give it a go.

http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/13653/2008-saab-9-7x-aero.html

The 9-7X surely isnt for me, Im a sedan or coupe guy myself, but for those who like the feel or look of a truck (god bless them) I think its a good choice. How much of that is the SAAB on the front? Thats debatable!

Drew

·
Banned
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But a Saab is supposed to have that unique look I love the new sedans and convertibles,but I would buy a trailblazer not a Saab that looks like an american SUV I've ridden in a trailblazer and they are nice,but I am a Saab fanatic

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Um....

We're driving Vauxhaulls. ;)

Yes, it's a rebadged Trailblazer/Envoy, but it has been lowered, stiffened and clad with some Saab-ish touches.

As for you my friend, after some sleep, some reality and some punctuation, all will be right as rain. :cool:

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
And this has been done to death ...

Either drive a 9-7x and then provide some real life feedback or don't say anything at all. :nono;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.