1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4 Posts
i would also love to see some slammed saabs !

snap. just went through a whole thread on the saab link called 'lets see your slammed saabs' and this is the only thing that came close:

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
I don't think you will get many pictures to be honest... Saab owners tend to buy uprated performance suspension that will drop the car 30mm or so and improve the handling. They don't tend to drop them in the weeds like the VeeDub boys. Different culture/driver mindset really.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Cant you take any picture and just photoshop the wheels up into the arches a bit?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found what i was looking for. The saab is different than most other cars. I like to be different. I LOVE the slammed look.

·
Registered
679 Posts
What does it do to the handling and ride comfort dare I ask?

·
Registered
11,140 Posts

How to make a 4 door, 5 seat car into a vehicle unable to carry passengers without rubbing the rear arches to hell.
+1....

you can see where the tires was rubbing on the inside lip of the fender...

all4show said:
I found what i was looking for. The saab is different than most other cars. I like to be different. I LOVE the slammed look.
LOLZ....."I like to be different, which is why I want to make my car look like a boy-racer's wet dream, and make it similar to every slammed honda on the corner."

Carry on..... :cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well everyone has the own taste on cars. I love my 9-5 and I love the slammed look. I do not plan on racing it. I can correct the front wheel alignment, I am trying to figure out the rear. To each as own....... No body dogs you for looking like every other Saab. Why do people get dissed for trying something different?

LOLZ....."I like to be different, which is why I want to make my car look like a boy-racer's wet dream, and make it similar to every slammed honda on the corner."

Carry on..... :cool:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Well everyone has the own taste on cars. I love my 9-5 and I love the slammed look. I do not plan on racing it. I can correct the front wheel alignment, I am trying to figure out the rear. To each as own....... No body dogs you for looking like every other Saab. Why do people get dissed for trying something different?
You know....

You're right. Part of the freedom to "Find Your Own Road" is the freedom to do whatever you want to your car.

Especially when you're obviously 21 maybe 24 and have just gotten into the Saab scene.

·
Registered
678 Posts
You know....

You're right. Part of the freedom to "Find Your Own Road" is the freedom to do whatever you want to your car.

Especially when you're obviously 21 maybe 24 and have just gotten into the Saab scene.
Im 18 and i have done a lot of stupid stuff with my car
but I would NEVER do that to my car!!
that slammed 9-5 looks horrible:nono;

·
Registered
678 Posts
your not getting "dissed" for being different, your being advised not to ruin your car.;)

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
I'll fight for his right (to party?) to lower his 9-5. When all said and done its his car so he can do what he wants to it. :nono;

I suspect after a few weeks of it grinding the arches away he will get pi**ed off with it and raise it to a more sensible height though.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
26 Participants
Booost
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing