SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals i'm thinking of giving my car a master mod and was wondering what everyone though about this bumper i have photoshop-ed onto my front end ??? Im very very tempted to try it ! i've even created my own little jet badge for the grille lol.

Look forward to your responses.

Nikki

Attachments

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
The grill treatment is all wrong.

Dunno what car it came from, but I suspect it didn't work there either. ;)

The nose vents look pretty cool, and can probably be made functional by ducting them to the brakes or down to the IC...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MMM i shhnee what you mean but without chopping the ****e out of the grill im not sure how i would saab it up a little, i thought my jet did a small job lmfao

·
Registered
412 Posts
Add something to it with this general theme;

I think this is Jssaab meant. If you had something like the above picture in between the lights and kept the rest, it would compliment the saab and be very awesome.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i think this would be a great idea but the only thing is, is that im a IT technologist and have no idea how to chop up the grille and reform it into a saabi, saying that i have completely rebuilt my engine on my own ! i do agree tho it does need some saab lust in the grille a bit more mmm i don't think i could live with looking at it and seeing more audi than saab every day.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here she is at the moment and the one behind is in another thread trying to get it to start ! But im totally changing the front end, incorporating the new shape xenon lights which because this is a 2000 Hot Aero it requires a full rewire of the lighting system and a slight redesign of each headlamp, this has been a massive mission and i slighty wish i didn't go down this road but i have successfully redesigned 1 lamp so far and run a test on it and IT WORKS. Now i have to reseal it up and do the other side which will take another 8 hours as the first took 17 hours with all the fiddling and working out. once they are finished i then have to work on designing the new bumper mounts and relocate the headlamp mounts lol and not to forget the complete redesign of the headlamp washers...... GOD i set myself a mamouth mission here...on we go...

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here she is at the moment and the one behind is in another thread trying to get it to start ! But im totally changing the front end, incorporating the new shape xenon lights which because this is a 2000 Hot Aero it requires a full rewire of the lighting system and a slight redesign of each headlamp, this has been a massive mission and i slighty wish i didn't go down this road but i have successfully redesigned 1 lamp so far and run a test on it and IT WORKS. Now i have to reseal it up and do the other side which will take another 8 hours as the first took 17 hours with all the fiddling and working out. once they are finished i then have to work on designing the new bumper mounts and relocate the headlamp mounts lol and not to forget the complete redesign of the headlamp washers...... GOD i set myself a mamouth mission here...on we go...
Oh and the other bumper pic is the new 2005 bumper i have purchased and have just sanded down ! now to learn how to spray, but yet the front end on the first pic i have posted with the fancy front bumper has prompted me to create a front-end like no one else's.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well mine are a bit large at the mo this is why im trying to wind there knecks in with all this work im creating myself lmfao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts