SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a gauge cluster / instrument cluster from a 2003 Saab 9-5. Worked fine when it was pulled from the car, and it’s in very good shape overall. $50 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. Other locations PM or reply to figure out additional shipping cost.

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
In anticipation of potential buyers questions: Not sure about the 2003, but when I replaced my cluster in my 2006 a few months ago, the new Used cluster required a tech II to marry it to the car. And no, you can’t modify the existing mileage on the replacement odometer. This is a very fair price for a working cluster and I’ve had no issues since replacing mine.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In anticipation of potential buyers questions: Not sure about the 2003, but when I replaced my cluster in my 2006 a few months ago, the new Used cluster required a tech II to marry it to the car. And no, you can’t modify the existing mileage on the replacement odometer. This is a very fair price for a working cluster and I’ve had no issues since replacing mine.
Thanks for that. Dumb question: Is the mileage stored in the cluster itself, or is is stored somewhere else in the car (ECU?) and just displayed on the cluster?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts