SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 9-5 wagon, happen to notice that the center console window switch lights that the 2 rear ones light up but the front ones do not. Is this correct? I image searched it and there is a single bulb so wondering about that.

Also notice that the center console unlock button does not light up. Is this correct also?

Anyone have any suggestions on a glow in dark key ring sticker? The inner diameter size?

Notice when really dark outside, could not see the keys or unlock the door, haaaa.?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
The window switch pack on my 2000 and 2001 both have two bulbs, so I'd assume that yours is the same. Lift out the coin holder and you can reach underneath and push out the switch pack. You can see the bulb sockets on the bottom.

The unlock button should also light up. The bulb in mine just went out over the weekend, so I've got to replace that one, too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeremy. Will take a look. Any idea what bulb they are and switching them to LEDs?

My transmission selector bulb was out and I tried to switch to LEDs but it did not work so used normal bulb.

Cheers.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Here's a post I made 5 years ago about the tiny bulbs that are used in the seat heater switches and many others in the car:

Cheap Seat Switch Bulbs

I haven't found an aftermarket source for the window switch bulbs, so with those, I just pull them out of junked cars at Pick-n-Pull and hope that I get a good one. They're about $6.00 each from a dealer, which seems pretty expensive for a little bult.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did some digging and esaabparts is the cheapest with shipping:
Description
Unit price​
Qty​
Amount​
[4929303] Bulb
Item# 4929303
$6.56 USD​