SaabCentral Forums banner

Saab 9-5 aero Anniversary 2008

1269 3
Here we have for sale my beloved 2008 Saab 9-5 Hot Aero Anniversary.
MOT until 25/11/2021

I have owned this car for the last 8 years and it has wanted for nothing.
The bodywork and paint work is in fantastic condition as you can see in the pics. There are some chips of course on the front but nothing major. The only noticeable mark is on the rear bumper above the tail pipe. I wax this car at least 4 times a year and only use Harley's carnuba wax and it brings the paintwork up like a mirror.
I sprayed the front chrome trim a matt silver using plasti-dip and did a professional job. I personally think it looks much better however, if it's not to your liking you can just peel it off without residue or damage and just go back to the chrome.

Comes with full service history and all receipts for work carried out, only serviced at either hallam & sutherns in swadlincote or WMSS in Birmingham. Any parts i have changed myself have all been genuine saab parts bought from Neo brothers, the only place i buy from as you know what you are getting.
In the 8 years I've owned it had never ever let me down once, never ever.
Over the last 18 months I've replaced the coil pack (genuine Saab)
4X genuine Saab (Bosch) brown injectors. Only replaced them as i got them for a steal from Neo's.
Rear shock absorbers.
Brake discs and pads all round.
Transmission flush and oil change.
Power steering pipes.
Fuel breather pipes.
Cam cover gasket.
Front HiD headlight bulbs.
Front fog lamp bulbs.
Coolant flushed and replaced.
I replace the front drop links every year as a matter of course, these saabs eat them like anything. Only £21 a pair.

If it's needed doing then it's been done regardless of cost. I have all receipts to prove.
The alloys are all fine with subtle scuffs on 2 of them and don't detract the look of the car. Goodyears on the front, loads of tread, running Dunlop sport maxx on the rears with even more tread.
Engine still purrs like a kitten and pulls like a train, no oil leaks what so ever only ever oil leak it had was from the crank pulley seal, all fixed of course. Used shell Vpower every other fill up, keeps it tiptop. I have never abused this car, i wait until the engine reaches temperature before speeding up and let the engine idle for a few minutes to allow turbo to cool.

The gearbox is still as smooth as the day it left trollhattan when it changes up and down. Same as when in manual mode, smooth and slick. Now when you fancy a bit of fun at the lights and hit that sports button, hold on tight and enjoy the ride, it's awesome.

The interior is excellent condition, no rips or tears anywhere on the leather seats. The leather has cracked on the grey quarter on drivers seat but just haven't found the time to get repaired, common problem. The leather is fed every year which is why it's lasting so well and not creased or cracked like most of them do.
Never been smoked in.

Comes with all the toys,

Air-con.
Harman Kardon 6 cd changer with 9 speakers (yes 9, very loud)
Drivers seat electric adjust and heated as is passenger seat.
Remote central locking and boot release. (i am in the process of ordering a spare key as one was lost when we moved, so there will be 2)
Traction control.
Electric folding heated auto dimming mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror.
Follow me home lights.
Electric windows X4.
Parking sensors.

Only selling as i fancy a change, like i say I've owned it for the last 8 years. I bought the car with 77000 on the clock but only do about 3000-4000 miles a year just driving to work and back in Bristol, where it's parked up for a few weeks while I'm abroad. Yet still starts up first time on the key.

I do have some new parts that i bought just in case they fail that i will give to the new owner. I have a brand new crank position sensor, coolant temperature sensor and fuel pump. The baffles have been removed from the fuel tank so the fuel gauge works spot on.

The private plate will be removed from the car and so will the tracker.

The car can be viewed at office near Bristol or at my home in Lichfield depending on where i am at the time, please call to arrange. Test drives welcome, please bring proof of insurance.
Log book in my name and registered at my home address, hpi clear however i encourage you to do your own hpi check for piece of mind.

I think I've covered everything, sorry it's so long but need to be honest in just how amazing this car is.

I have more pics so please just ask.
Anything else you would like to know feel free to message me on here or text/phone me on 07932 603852.
If i don't answer, please text and i will return your call.

£3500.00 i am open to offers but please don't be insulting, this car is really worth it.

Thanks for looking.

Payment by cash or bank transfer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts