SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently sold my beloved 2002 9-5 Sportcombi and have a few parts left over. Prices are plus shipping from 30307.

--Saab wagon roof bars, good condition, includes 2 keys. Rectangular section, black. Attach to rails. $80
--Original spare tire & wheel. Used a couple times. $50
--Rear mudguards, new in bag, never installed. Fit wagon. $60
--Rear mudguards, used good condition, slight ding on left one that I couldn't see, but body shop assured me was there (Hence the new ones in bag). Fit wagon. $25
--Front mudguards, used good condition. Fit non-Aero wagon and sedan. $40

Will try to put up some pics this weekend.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
photos at the link

I've taken some photos of the mud guards tonight.

Click here to see them.

There's a scuff on the right rear used one that I'm pointing to in one of the pics. I didn't see it but the body shop did and bought a new pair that they didn't install. Which is why I'm selling 2 sets of rears, and one set is new. (Was clipped by a Mercedes that decided to go straight from a turn lane, and put a dent in the rear fender.)

Now I'm trying to find pics of my car with them on it. I know I took some at one point...they really do add some stance to the look.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics are posted on my tumblr, called uncannydrive.

I've been trying to post a link to it but it keeps getting flagged as spam apparently and held for review. We'll see if this post does as well...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update:

--Saab wagon roof bars, good condition, includes 2 keys. Rectangular section, black. Attach to rails. $80
I couldn't find the keys this weekend. But I WILL. If not I'll knock the price down (I never used the keys anyway to be honest. You can't tell they're not locked unless you're willing to spend a few minutes unscrewing the caps at the end of the bar.)

Red like Saab spares are supposed to be.

--Rear mudguards, new in bag, never installed. Fit wagon. $60
These have "SAAB" stamped on the back, which I just learned yesterday.

--Rear mudguards, used good condition, slight ding on left one that I couldn't see, but body shop assured me was there (Hence the new ones in bag). Fit wagon. $25
These are plain on the back. Pretty sure they're the same part number as the others, though. I prefer the plain ones because they look more stock, but that's just me. I'm pointing at the scuff in my photos. I'll provide all screws and instructions.

--Front mudguards, used good condition. Fit non-Aero wagon and sedan. $40
I don't have all the screws, but do have all the instructions and the clips. One of the screws replaces an existing one at bottom so should be easy to replace. Everything screws into drilled plastic of the fender well.

Photos are at uncannydrive (dot) tumblr (dot) com (slash) post (slash) 16733820732

I hate to post the link this way, but I've been trying to post a clickable one since last week to no avail...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update

Red like Saab spares are supposed to be...

--Rear mudguards, NEW. Fit wagon. $50
"SAAB" stamped on the back.

--Rear mudguards, used - SOLD
--Front mudguards, used - SOLD
--Saab wagon roof bars - SOLD

thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available:

--Original spare tire & wheel. Used a couple times.
Red like Saab spares are supposed to be...

--Rear mudguards, NEW.
Fits an 02-05 wagon. Stamped with "SAAB".

Make me an offer!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spare tire, mudflaps, set of wheels

--Original spare tire & wheel. Used once or twice.
Red like all Saab spares are supposed to be...

--Rear mudguards, NEW.
Fits an 02-05 wagon. Stamped with "SAAB". Never used- I understand these also fit the Aero.

AND

--Set of 16" wheels (with or without tires--your choice)
2002 stock flat-faced 10-spoke wheels. Some rash and scratches as you'd expect for 10-year old wheels. I'll put up pics tomorrow (4/11) at the same link listed above.

Older-style Saab/Scania center caps also available.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Wheel pics:

tread 1

tread 2

• Wheels - $140
  • Tires - Kumho Solus P215/55R16’s - $100
  • Combo, mounted & deflated for shipping - $180
  • Plus shipping
  • 99-01 Saab/Scania center caps shown are also available