SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a limited quantity of front Koni Yellow adjustable damper inserts available to fit the Saab 9-5 1998 to 2001 model years.

Priced in PAIRS at just GBP 64.99 including VAT (or GBP 54.14 excluding VAT for shipment outside of the EU).

As stated these are only available in limited quantity, and once sold we will not be able to replenish stock, so if you want to get yourself a real unrepeatable bargain, then best not to leave it too long!

Click here for further details including advice on fitting Koni inserts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Paul, notvsure ifbthis isbthe right way but im wondering if you could help me with a wirkshop manual, preferably a propper saab item for a 07 tid sports combi?
Thanks mick

·
Vendor
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paul, notvsure ifbthis isbthe right way but im wondering if you could help me with a wirkshop manual, preferably a propper saab item for a 07 tid sports combi?
Thanks mick
We do not normally monitor the forums for questions, for a rapid response it is always best to send an email via our website contact us page:

PFS - Contact us

However I can tell you we do not offer any official Saab workshop manuals, we do offer Haynes manuals - click here for link!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts