For Sale: 2008 9-3 Manual Sportcombi FWD

Price: 9k Or Best Offer

Odometer: 135,XXX

Recently purchased a Buick TourX and it's time to move on from my sportcombi. I've owned the car for just over 2 years and purchased it from the original owner, who is also a Saab enthusiast. Highlights are it's a rare 6-speed manual Aero sportcombi, has the rare optioned B50 premium black leather in very good shape, factory navigation and adaptive Xenon headlights.

This car has treated me very well over the past 2 years and was my daily driver for my 30 mile highway commute. The engine runs great and the transmission shifts smoothly. The car is 100% stock, with only a few slight changes made by myself over the past 2 years. There is no rust on the body and some surface rust around the undercarriage.

Additions include:
2012 Griffin Front Grill

Crux BTS-GM1X XM Bluetooth Adaptor (can connect your phone to stereo by Bluetooth through the XM channel)

2003 Illuminated Ignition Tumbler

2003 Illuminated Trunk Button (Still needs 2003 door harness to illuminate)

Autodimming Homelink Rear View Mirror

I've done the following maintenance myself over the past two years:
Oil changes every 5k

New Front and Rear Pads and Rotors,
New Rear Calipers - March 2021

New Bosch Ignition Coils and Denso Plugs - May 2021

New Waterpump and Alternator (alternator pulley started to make noise, originally replaced the waterpump only to realize it was the alternator) - Feb 2022

This car isn't perfect, mostly there are some cosmetic issues, that occurred before I owned the car, that can easily be corrected by the new owner:

Front bumper has a crack and scuffing in the paint from a parking lot fender bender (per the original owner)

Front passenger fender has paint damage from the same incident

Some small dents on the rear roof area (easily removed by a goof PDR guy)

Rear Passenger Door Lock Actuator Inoperable (replacement included)

The car also comes with some extra parts I'll be including:

Full Set of Dunlop Winter Tires
Replacement Door Lock Actuator
2003 OEM Real Leather Shifter Boot
Spare Set of Xenons
New Lesjofor Hatch Struts (current struts work fine but are getting tired)
Old Ignition coils

As mentioned above I will always listen to reasonable offers. I can also clarify any questions anyone has about the car. No holds without a partial payment and no trades. I'll be cross-posting this in several locations as well. Thank you!